What is Project Turing?
A complete toolbox to enable educators to facilitate Project Based Learning and integrate Artificial Intelligence into the curriculum. Providing educators with everything they need to deliver Artificial Intelligence lessons no matter their subject or pre-existing skillset.
Three distinct professional development modules:
- Delivering effective remote and hybrid lessons.
- How to integrate Project Based Learning.
- Including Artificial Intelligence lessons in your subject delivery.
Project Turing Timeline
The Three Professional Development modules of Project Turing
Remote/Hybrid Lesson Delivery
Project Based Learning
Cross Curricula AI Lesson Delivery
Each Professional Development Module includes:
- A live online training event delivered by a Microsoft Expert Educator with a recording of the event made available for review
- A self-paced online training course, produced by educators for educators, with automated certification of completion.
- A.I. module only – complete set of lesson plans, teacher presentations, and student resources, allowing for future delivery the A.I. content.